Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible. Pertinent guest posts are always welcome.

-

Friday, December 9, 2011

Take the Grand Traverse Hikers 100-Mile Challenge

alt text

from the Grand Traverse Hiking Club

Can you hike 100 miles in a week?
In 10 days? That would be just 10 miles a day!
Could you do it in a month?
Could you hike 100 miles within one year?

If you can do any of the above, completing the 100 miles maintained by their chapter, Grand Traverse Hiking Club will award a decal and certificate and a Michigan NCT patch.

A Hiking Log has been developed to record each section with the date completed. You can do the sections in any order you want. The requirement is to travel the whole 100 miles of our section of trail under your own power in one year.


This segment is on NCTA map MI-05, 06

See Grand Traverse Hiking Club Chapter of the NCTA

1 comment:

travel photography said...

I always envy people doing this kind of adventure trips. I am a frustrated adventurer. Got no time to do what I really wanted to do. lol